Looking for a fly rod that will last and perform? The Syndicate Aquos fly rod series are designed and engineered to cover a variety of water, targeted species, and terminal tackle configurations. Syndicate Aquos fly rods will handle a variety of fly line types, from full sink to floating tapers. Our Aquos fly rods are built on longer than typical tapers, which gives it plenty of power with just enough softness at the tip to protect your leader. Now in standard lengths, but with the same tippet protector tips and plenty of power to haul in heavy loads! Whether you stalk your fish in a salt marsh, high desert lake, or large river, our Aquos fly rod is the go-to rod that can perform in a variety of environments with ease. Not only will an Aquos fly rod allow you to hammer out accurate presentations, but its unique taper and proprietary carbon composite construction will also help you absorb blistering runs, violent head shakes, and the fish acrobatics they employ to bust tippets and throw flies. Hooking fish is one thing. You might as well make sure your fly rod was built to bring them to the net!
Our AQUOS fly rod models come in both 9-foot lengths and 10-foot lengths. Our 9-foot fly rods come in a 9 weight and a 5 weight - the 9 foot 5 weight is the "do it all, go-to" trout rod while the 9 weight can be your ultimate flats and predator stick! You can also expect the same great feel and exceptional performance as our 10-foot models, now in lengths and weights for even more all-around fishiness!
- Helical Carbon Fiber Construction
- Matte Charcoal, Stealth Finish Carbon Fiber Blank (4-Piece)
- Quick Progressive Power Curve, Fast Recovery
- 4A Cork Handle, Full Wells w/ Rubberized Cork Fighting Butt
- Aircraft Grade, All Aluminum, Matte Black Anodized Reel Seat
- TiCH Single Foot Guides
- SiC Ceramic Insert Stripping Rings
- PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) TiCH, 1-Piece Frame Stripper Guides
- Saltwater Safe Construction