More about the Avail
Full CNC precision machining of high grade single piece aluminum created through a proprietary cold forging process is the central cog of what makes the Avail so special. After that, it all just gets better...
- Fully sealed carbon fiber drag system.
- Slow start up to protect tippet but then effectively puts on the brakes to stop a big shoulderd fish in fast moving currents.
- Great for both fresh and salt water
- Mid-arbor design.
- Fast line pick up in a moments notice to get the tension needed to keep a fish on during the fury of a quick strike.
- Grooved out "saddle" spool.
- Allows for more even-spaced backing on the spool freeing up vaulable space for the fly line to effortlessly flow off the reel.
- Never run out of space for backing
- Hex Head screw design
- Won't strip when tightening the reel after years of use
- Stay locked in longer
- Lifetime warranty
- Full coverage to the original buyer should anything go wrong with your Avail.